At DrJ Engineering and DrJ Certification, we strive to put our clients first and provide high-quality innovative engineering and certification services. If you don't see a position description you're looking for, we'll still accept your application. We are always looking for talented and interested people to join the team and help support the building industry.
Visit About Us to learn more about our company and staff.
Company Benefits and Culture
In addition to PTO and health and dental insurance, DrJ also provides the following to support employees.
- Monthly company lunches
- Relaxed dress code
- Fitness center in the office
- Continued education reimbursement
- Flexible work hours
- Fun company outings
- On-site childcare
- Building Science/Code Compliance Specialist
- Civil/Structural Drafter
- Project Lead Structural Engineer
- Staff Structural Engineer
- Structural Engineering Intern
- Technical Content Developer
- Technical Documentation Manager